Everything you need to know about Amilo and Lifebook laptops by Fujitsu

Need help with a replacemant part

Housing, keyboard/touchpad, sound/mic and everything else that doesn't fit into the other hardware forums.

Need help with a replacemant part

Postby bogo24dk » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:59 am

I don't know exactly what's it called by i will try to describe it. The small hole where you put your power supply cord needs to be changed. I got a amilo 1437 g. And i just can't seem to find this one for my laptop. Rather said i don't know wich is the right one for my laptop.

Can anyone help me?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:14 pm

Return to Other hardware

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests