amilo-forum.com

Everything you need to know about Amilo and Lifebook laptops by Fujitsu

Amilo M3438G spare parts REQUEST

All questions and experiences concerning FSC Support, warranty and repairing.

Amilo M3438G spare parts REQUEST

Postby Wagner669 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:43 pm

Hi everybody!

I own an Amilo M3438G since October 2005 so now I need few spare parts to make it look better.
I could buy a new one… But it is used for professional purposes and was paid by my office.

My screen has a "near to death" pixel that stays white sometimes.
So a screen is needed

My keyboard has a broken shift key and some of the keys need to be changed.
So a keyboard is needed.

During a trip with airplane, somebody opened my suitcase and took a leather laptop case with my adapter.
So a power adapter is needed

Second HDD bay and screws etc needed
CPU, GPU, Wireless adapter and DVD drive are also needed ...just in case:)
Top cover also needed

If anybody has something of the above, please contact me in order to make the arrangements.

Thanx
ImageImage
Image
i-Blog:whistlink:
Wagner669
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:00 pm
Location: Athens/Greece
Notebook:
  • Amilo M 3438G 17"

Re: Amilo M3438G spare parts REQUEST

Postby eugene2878 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:36 pm

Wagner669 wrote:Hi everybody!

I own an Amilo M3438G since October 2005 so now I need few spare parts to make it look better.
I could buy a new one… But it is used for professional purposes and was paid by my office.

My screen has a "near to death" pixel that stays white sometimes.
So a screen is needed

My keyboard has a broken shift key and some of the keys need to be changed.
So a keyboard is needed.

During a trip with airplane, somebody opened my suitcase and took a leather laptop case with my adapter.
So a power adapter is needed

Second HDD bay and screws etc needed
CPU, GPU, Wireless adapter and DVD drive are also needed ...just in case:)
Top cover also needed

If anybody has something of the above, please contact me in order to make the arrangements.

Thanx

I have some of the parts if you still looking for them. CPU, Wireless adapter and DVD drive also screen.
eugene2878
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:32 pm

Re: Amilo M3438G spare parts REQUEST

Postby Wagner669 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:11 am

eugene2878 wrote:
Wagner669 wrote:Hi everybody!

I own an Amilo M3438G since October 2005 so now I need few spare parts to make it look better.
I could buy a new one… But it is used for professional purposes and was paid by my office.

My screen has a "near to death" pixel that stays white sometimes.
So a screen is needed

My keyboard has a broken shift key and some of the keys need to be changed.
So a keyboard is needed.

During a trip with airplane, somebody opened my suitcase and took a leather laptop case with my adapter.
So a power adapter is needed

Second HDD bay and screws etc needed
CPU, GPU, Wireless adapter and DVD drive are also needed ...just in case:)
Top cover also needed

If anybody has something of the above, please contact me in order to make the arrangements.

Thanx

I have some of the parts if you still looking for them. CPU, Wireless adapter and DVD drive also screen.


I need the plastic cover the one that is around keyboard.
I need the DVD-RW drive.
I also need the screen!!!

I found the wireless adapter and a second CPU from a friend:)
Send me a PM with a list of the parts u have and your price.
Thanx a lot!!!!!
ImageImage
Image
i-Blog:whistlink:
Wagner669
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:00 pm
Location: Athens/Greece
Notebook:
  • Amilo M 3438G 17"

Postby tzotzolyno » Mon May 12, 2008 3:55 pm

I have the whole M3438G without the graphic card that is dead. The rest of the pieces are in perfect condition. I have its driver cd-s and windows xp home CD. I hink that I still have the box and the manuals too. Now, after 3 years it hasn't guaranty off course, but is very wellgroomed. It does't suffer any service intervention until last 2 week when the Go 6800 has died...forever. It's to expensive to buy a new one~1000€.

Now, I want to sell it but i think there will be some problems: I'm from Romania.
Specifications: Intel Pentium M 2GHz, 90 Gb HHD, 1 Gb DDR2....no graphic card...the rest parts are the same.
Do you have any ideea?
User avatar
tzotzolyno
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:26 pm
Location: Cluj-Napoca/Romania
Notebook:
  • Amilo Li 1705

Postby Wagner669 » Mon May 12, 2008 4:09 pm

tzotzolyno wrote:I have the whole M3438G without the graphic card that is dead. The rest of the pieces are in perfect condition. I have its driver cd-s and windows xp home CD. I hink that I still have the box and the manuals too. Now, after 3 years it hasn't guaranty off course, but is very wellgroomed. It does't suffer any service intervention until last 2 week when the Go 6800 has died...forever. It's to expensive to buy a new one~1000€.

Now, I want to sell it but i think there will be some problems: I'm from Romania.
Specifications: Intel Pentium M 2GHz, 90 Gb HHD, 1 Gb DDR2....no graphic card...the rest parts are the same.
Do you have any ideea?


Well... Now.... That's a good question!!
ImageImage
Image
i-Blog:whistlink:
Wagner669
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:00 pm
Location: Athens/Greece
Notebook:
  • Amilo M 3438G 17"

Re: Amilo M3438G spare parts REQUEST

Postby geoliv » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:51 pm

Hello my friend i have all parts i can send you more info this week comming up,i am in a hurry now.
geoliv
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:06 am
Location: GREECE
Notebook:
  • M3438G


Return to Guarantee / warranty / repairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron